Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wonderful Addition to My Life.

I will begin with a few anticipated goodbyes.
To my previous way of life, I hold no ties.
Goodbye minivan, with your motherly feel.
Goodbye dependence upon my mother's wheels.
Goodbye state of hibernation,
Inflicted by my lack of transportation.
Goodbye, Goodbye,
What is to about come, you cannot deny.

Well, hello dear friend,
I await the many days together we will spend.
Hello blissful freedom,
Sweet as pink, gooey bubble gum.
Hello world, filled with endless possibilities.
Hello numerous liabilities.
Hello gears of ecstasy,
Shifting far from a life of monochromacy.
Hello and welcome,
Let us begin our journey of fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I am in tears right now.

June 22, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home