Friday, May 7, 2010

Radio Silence.

Dear World,

I write to you now, with an apologetic tone. I realize that to the world, I may be considered dead, but on the contrary, I have never been more alive. This has led to almost no time left for solitude, and thusly, blogging.  I succumb to the needs of distant friends and family wondering what exactly my days have been filled with. In short, my days have been filled completely by the most wonderful man known to Earth. If you were as lucky as I am, I would like to believe you would behave in a similar fashion to myself. Let give a synopsis.

  1. Tuesday: Return home, after a long flight from the wonderful land of Utah (which I do miss terribly). We celebrate by hitting up the famous "Rice Cafe". If you, by chance, ever come to the land of Lafayette, IN, please promise me you will indulge yourself here.
  2. Wednesday: Tackled, to a degree, the immense task of unpacking my many bags and boxes. I still have not finished completely. It's a daunting process.  I then randomly decided to go to Outback for dinner, which just happens to be Curt's place of employment. Weird. And it was even weirder that he was there. But I must say the food was delicious. 
  3. Thursday: Cut Curt's hair. so fun.
  4. Friday: DANCE PARTY. man that was great. it was 80s themed. 
  5. Skip to Tuesday: It has been beautiful here. I love it. Curt and I decided to break out the ROLLER BLADES. While we were gliding, hand in hang, through the campus of Purdue, we happened to pass the large fountain, which happened to be on, full blast. We stripped our gear off and frolicked. It was slightly cold, but the weather was amazing! We couldnt help ourselves.

   6. Thursday: After work, Curt came over and we had a BBQ with my family. It was so much fun. My family loves him, almost as much as I do.



That is a quick update on the past week of silence. Hopeful I learn to adapt and communicate with the world soon. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger MissyJEE said...

V. i miss you. i love you.

and i'm SOOO happy for you. :)

May 18, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home