Friday, May 14, 2010

Flying High.

There's something about it, flying a kite. You feel like a child, carefree and playful. There is some mystery behind the kite. Something intangible, similar to the wind supporting the beautiful kite, which in my case is a very large octopus. It just happened that last night was the perfect conditions for flying Olly the Octopus. The day was warm while the wind was strong. Olly went up easy, soaring with the birds. Curt's, on the other hand, struggled a bit. He had a honorary Batman kite. But he eventually got up there.
That was the beginning of an amazing night. 





What could top that besides an intense game of BOGGLE? Probably nothing. If anyone was interested, Boggle is one of my favoritest games ever invented. I love it. But what made it even better was the wonderful people I was with. James, Lindsay, and Curty. All very good at forming words in Boggle. Probably our best game involved the word POOP. priceless.


After several competitive games, it started raining. No, scratch that. It was pouring. It was thundering. It was perfect. I couldn't resist. Curt and I frolicked and splashed and ran and twirled and rolled down the hills. It was a perfect moment with a perfect man. Unforgettable.


2 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

I love how you failed to mention that I (Curt) got Olly up into the sky and let you take over while trying to do the same (and succeeded) with Batman. :)

May 14, 2010 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger vanessajo said...

Well, Curt. I failed to mention this particle piece of information, because ANYONE could have done that.

May 20, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home