Friday, April 16, 2010

Carli [Kahr-lee]:

a. The dearest, most amazing sister one can have.
b. my best friend

This post is dedicated entirely to my sister, whom I love greatly.
I mean look at her! She is stunningly beautiful (evident in > picture). She is extremely witty. You should read her written work. Phenomenal. She is extremely charismatic. Probably the best roommate around, besides in the mornings. She can get a little feisty.




10 Things I love about her

          1. I absolutely adore and envy her freckles. I want them.
          2. She is extremely intelligent. 
          3. I know what irritates her, makes her happy, and makes me euphoric (I use it to my advantage)
          4. She is my cuddle buddy.
          5. She is my sister, tying us together forever.
          6. She never ever ever gets mad at me ;)
          7. We shop together. love it. 
          8. She has a strong testimony of the gospel. 
          9. She is a great great dancer. I can't even believe it. 
          10. She is the most beautiful person I know.


I love her so much. I hope she knows that.
She can never be replaced.
She is my sister. I love her so.
I am so excited to hang out with her ALL summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home