Thursday, April 29, 2010

lessons.

I have learned more about life than I have ever before. I have learned that people are in your life for a reason. Whether if be a a year or a lifetime, you needed them. I have learned that decisions are always placed before you. I have learned that sometimes the hardest things in life are the best things. It is your outlook which changes the situation from a hole of emptiness or a oasis of opportunities. I have learned that friendship doesn't end with distance. It continues on and on. I have learned that the more you work for something, the longer you wait for something, the more it means. The more you value it. I have learned how to work hard for the things I want. I have learned the meaning of family to a fuller extent. They are my friends who I have for always. They are the source of my joy. I have learned that cooking with friends is so much funner and more fulfilling. I have learned to cry in front of people. I have learned to love deeper and fuller. Those around me have showed me how this is done and shared with me their love. I have learned to adapt to change. I have learned to communicate my feelings. I have learned how to live with people, adjusting to their likes and dislikes. I have learned to live on my own and provide for myself. I have learned how to depend on others, and that I can't always do everything myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Miss you with all my heart.

May 1, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home