Monday, May 17, 2010

Rollin on dem 24s.

Okay. Let me throw this out there. I have the sweetest job EVER. not trying to brag or anything, but lets get serious now. I am paid to play with kids ALL day. That's not all. We go canoeing, rock climbing, archery, singing, arts & crafts!, gold diggin, rollin around in mud, running around in the woods, swinging ropes, shooting bee bee guns, CREEKING. But wait there is more...

I get to drive a short bus.



AH! Today was my first day of training, and now I know why buses drivers continue to drive buses. BECAUSE IT's AWESOME. I love it. I want to drive that thing EVERYWHERE. Now, don't tell me you aren't jealous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

SO Jealous! It used to be my dream to drive the spoted short bus at the airport for the "Parking Spot"
Sounds like fun!

May 18, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Oh man oh man oh MAN! I want a bus now too...

Glad you are liking your job :) I bet you are sooooooo good with those kids.


I love youuuuuuuu!

May 18, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home