Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The reason I smile as big as I do.

With the moments passing quickly, and the year coming to an end, a much needed photo shoot was planned. I wanted to capture in a this time and friendship forever. I will never forget or leave these two individuals who have brought sunshine to my life. I love them with all my heart. Their names are Melinda Cummings and Jennifer Marie Kuhn. And this is us:





I cannot explain my love for Melinda (aka. Melly, Lil Crunch) or Jen (aka. J-Dawg, Lil Crack). They are my best friends. I will miss them so much when I leave. I will miss their laughs and our inside jokes. I will miss our dance parties and your Sunday lunches. But they will always be my best friends. always. I love them for that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

i seriously am almost crying right now. i absolutely love this.

April 15, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home