Saturday, April 10, 2010

Favorites [fey-ver-its]:

The people who make you laugh, the places that make you happy, and the things that bring joy.

Some of favorites include:




1. Bansky's Graffiti & Inside art.


He shows it as it is.








2. Pushing Daisies
                                            I am a little late on the memo, but I absolutely love this show.
It is unique.
It is funny.
It is artistic.
I love it.










I want more.








3. People


Emily Blotter:
My favoritest person who makes me laugh, giggle, and love life. I love her.



















Melinda:
Also known as: Lil Crunch, Melly, and MelMel.
I don't know what I would do without her.
Seriously.
The best person and friend one can have.






Jen Kuhn:
A wonderful and lovely person.
Numbered among my bests.
We do crafts together.
I love her.









Most importantly, Curt:
He is everything I want and need in a man.
He makes me laugh.
He makes me smile.
He brings joy to my life.
According to my definition,
He is my most favorite thing, person, and place.
I love him more than anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home