Monday, June 28, 2010

Wish granted.

I was ready to kiss the beaches goodbye this year. I no longer find myself surrounded by lake Michigan, which is slightly depressing.
BUT it just so happens that last week we went back to my home town, Manitowoc! We not only were able to see lots of friends, whom I miss greatly, but we also frolicked on the beach for the majority of the weekend. It was beautiful.
But that wasn't all. This past weekend a group of us went to the dunes, also on the tip of Lake Michigan. It was the perfect day to drive there. The beach was gorgeous, the water was perfect, and the sand dunes were awesome. Seriously, it was perfect. Oh yes, there was also a National Kite Flying Competition going on. Who knew? But it was pretty impressive.

Summer is only summer with beaches, the sun, and water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home