Sunday, August 22, 2010

De Ja Vu

So, I have been pushing this day off for about as long as possible. It's not that I don't want to start, but I have enjoyed this summer so much. I always enjoy summer. Who doesn't? But anyways, tomorrow is the big day. The day where hard work begins. The day when sleeping in ends. The day when my schedule because anything but relaxing. School starts up again. It's kind of weird. This time, last year I was in Utah, preparing to enter BYU as a freshman. I didn't know the campus, I was unsure of my classes, and was jut beginning to get a feel for my surroundings. I find it ironic how I am in that same exact position AGAIN. Here I am, in Lafayette, IN preparing to enter a new school, one where I find the campus completely confusing and have no idea where anything is. I am just starting to meet people in our ward and figure out Lafayette little by little. It's like de ja vu. I am not quite sure I like it. Nor did I, a year ago, project me living her in Lafayette, being married, and starting a new life together for myself at all. I would have never imagined it to turn out this way, but that's the exciting part. You have no idea where life will take you or where God intends us to be. That is why you must be ready to welcome everything life presents you with. You will end up surprised, experienced, and ultimately filled with happiness. At least, that's what I am feeling right now. Complete bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home