Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to Reality.

Okay, I think an apology is required at this point. My blog posts have dwindled significantly this summer. Maybe because I had a WEDDING to plan. Or maybe because I have been playing, working, and planning non stop. Maybe because I couldn't think of anything to write on! But again, I apologize and vow to do better.

As of now, I am staring at the clock, waiting for 3:30 to roll around. Sadly, I have to work. After a long honeymoon in Fort Lauderdale and Provo, UT, I am back to the real world. No longer can I lounge around all day: Wake up at 11, eat breafy, hit the beach, take a nap till 5, each lunch, galavant through the city, eat dinner at 11:30, then pass out by 2. Man, it was great. But now it's time to get ready for school, back to work, clean our apartment, order our books, organize wedding supplies, and figure out insurances. Can I please go back to the beach??

Welp, it is time to get work done. More updates later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So... we are totally going to Ft Lauderdale for our honeymoon too... hahahahaha.

August 17, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home