Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Basics.

I love change. I embrace it. I need it. I end up rearranging my room several times a month. I experiment with my hair, never having it the same for too long. It might have to do with my family constantly moving in my adolescent years or perhaps it's because I have a tendency to enter into a lapse of boredom. Change allows me to escape that realm.
Continuing on: when given an opportunity, I take it. I want to experience everything life has to offer. I live on impulses and unorganized schedules. I tend to do spur of the moment things and find myself loving every moment of it.
I am independent, yet dependent at the same time. I love doing my own thing, making my own decisions and living with the consequences. I also need people. I need to be surrounded by those I love. I need to feel needed, as does most individuals.
I thoroughly love raging--hard. It's definitely a required activity in my life. If I could make a law, I would require everyone to participate in dance parties weekly. It would be fantastic.
I am slightly messy. No, very messy. For some reason, order does not come easy for me. And when I have a moment when everything is perfect, it somehow seems to get destroyed the next day. I need to work on that.
I am also engaged, to the most amazing man I have ever met -- Curt Isenbarger. From the moment I met him, he brought a smile to my face --partly because he had a ridiculous mustache-- and continues to do so daily. I never really knew what happiness was until I met him. He is my everything.
I cannot wait for the surprises and excitements that lay ahead.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger MissyJEE said...

holler...i think i know why we're bests.
and i agree with that law. then people can stop bailing on me.

also, good job. married people blog. way to prepare.
hahahhahaha.

March 26, 2010 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

You are probably one of my favorite people ... ever. I love you. I wish we lived closer.. cause I would rage with you all the time.

March 31, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home